Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Sparkly Mosaic Star Card

Hi everyone!

I'm popping by to share a card featuring Simon's fun Mosaic Star Die. This is one of those dies that lends itself well to all sorts of techniques.


For this card, I die cut the green and blue striped paper using one of Simon's Stitched Rectangles Dies as well as their Mosaic Star Die before stamping the sentiment from Simon's Birthday Flowers Stamps. I adhered a piece of Be Creative Adhesive Sheet to the yellow paper and covered the front with some Hero Arts Prisma Glitter before piecing the card together. I finished things off with some Enamel Dots.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

Supplies:


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Simple card, yet eye-catching! My kind of card! Love the color combos you have here, and that star rocks! Too bad I have already exceeded my spending limit at SSS this month---LOL!

Mandy said...

Love the glittery star. Makes a very pretty card.

Unknown said...

Gee. This one is simple yet so good! Love it.